I am running a Melbourne based public leadership agility program in March 2020 with the pre work commencing in February. The focus is on building leadership agility through experimentation. The program includes many of the concepts from my book.
It is a pilot program and true experiment with nominated participants to provide feedback and identify improvements so I can make this a rigorous development experience and future program that helps people to grow.
This program would benefit anyone who would like make progress on complexity, increase their capacity to develop and grow and to build leadership density within their organisation.
• Develop the learning and leadership agility to survive and thrive in a complex world
• Understand experimentation and implement a series of experiments to stretch beyond their comfort zone
• Diagnose context and distinguish between complex and complicated environments
• Make progress on a complex challenge they are facing
• Shine a light, and work on limiting beliefs that are impeding growth
• Understand polarities and develop strategies to build the genius of the ‘both/and’
• Be part of a connected community and share in the joy of peer support as you lean into your growth challenges.
The cost of the pilot program is $895 for corporate and for NFP and individuals it is $695. This price is GST exclusive and will revert to normal pricing when the program moves beyond the pilot stage. This investment includes a 2 day program, facilitator check in, my book, peer support and a webinar.
The program kicks off in February with pre-work. The workshop is on March 3 and 4 at Karstens Conference Center, 123 Queens St, Melbourne.
If you would like to discuss this program in more detail or to get a brochure with more details please contact Andrew Williams on 0417 225 350 or Andrew@agilityconsulting.com.au.