I am proud to offer, in conjunction with my AGSM Colleague Patrick Sharry, a 3 day program on Leadership and Strategy for Complex Times in Melbourne. This program will be held over 2 modules with the first module held on Monday 28 and Tuesday 29 October and module 2 on Friday December 6.
This program is designed to help senior leaders manage the need for organisations to respond quickly in the face of complexity and rapid change. The need for agility both at a strategic and a leadership level is critical if organisations are going to survive and thrive in these changing times. This practical program will help you work more effectively in complexity and enable you to run a series of experiments within your organisation and personally to make progress on change that truly matters. Delivered by Patrick Sharry, Fellow at the Australian Graduate School of management, UNSW and Andrew Williams, Adjunct Faculty at the Australian Graduate School of Management, leadership agility thought leader and author of Survive and Thrive: 120 Ideas to Cultivate Your Leadership Agility.
At the end of this program participants will:
- Understand the challenges and opportunities of complex environments
- Lead with agility through complexity and rapid change
- Understand and develop strategies for driving business performance in complex environments
- Understand and implement effective strategies to advance your leadership practice
- Understand the strengths and limitations of your position to influence change
- Deploy strategies to increase leadership density within your team
- Implement experiments to help make progress on personal change that matters
For more information please enter your details below to download a copy of the program brochure.
If you would like to discuss this program in more detail please contact Andrew Williams on 0417 225 350.